Friday, September 11, 2015

Philosophy In Many Words

So... I guess this is the part where I spew my infinite knowledge of life and its many microcosms, in some attempt to explain the principles and views I operate on. I feel like those expectations are a bit high, and none the less if I did somehow succeed in doing the before mentioned. How would it be any benefit to you? Any piece of writing or art I have ever thought was "life changing" I either forgot or lost interest in. If I where to explain my philosophy, or what I thought was a philosophy I know it would be different the next day. So to start off this "philosophy" of mine I will use the utmost vague ideas and concepts so they will stand true for me for some time, and hopefully you too.

1.The universe is infinite, every combination of things exists. From everything to nothing, that's the beauty of infinite things.

2.Anything and everything is possible. "But Spencer. That's not true, I cant fly"-You. My advice, see idea 1 and think up some way for your situation to become true. Trust me, If you spend enough time imagining eventually you'll come up with something.

Now that we have those two EXTREMELY broad concepts across I will bless you with some advice, it may not be good advice but I would have given it to myself a year ago.

1. Tell people you love them.
2. Mean it!
3. Find those people and spend time with them.
4. Be kind.
5. You don't need to always think about everything.
6. In the great words of the neo-psychedelic band Tame Impala, "Let It Happen"


No comments:

Post a Comment